Elizabeth City & Outer Banks Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
It is very important to follow our safety tips if you suspect mold to be in your home or business.
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home or office.
When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home or office.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
About Our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks specializes in mold cleanup and restoration, in fact, it’s a cornerstone of our business.
Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.