Vandalism Damage Do's and Don'ts
When vandalism damage occurs to your property there are important things to remember while waiting for SERVPRO® of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks to begin property restoration.
- Hose or wash egg or other residue damage from building exterior as soon as possible.
- Carefully vacuum glass particles from carpets and upholstery.
- Save containers revealing the ingredients of products used in vandalism damage.
- Record all damage and photograph when possible.
- Attempt to remove ink, paint or cosmetic stains.
- Operate damaged lamps or appliances.
- Discard broken or damaged pieces from porcelain, furniture or other contents that may be used for repair.
Always call SERVPRO® of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks first at (252)331-7889/(252)480-8557.