Commercial Emergency Planning in Elizabeth City/Outer Banks
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan for it NOW.
By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. All your contacts, your property manager, engineers’ info, etc. accessible at the touch of a button.
SERVPRO® of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks offers complimentary ERP services to commercial business owners and facilitators.
Your ERP with SERVPRO® will include:
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in an emergency
- A guide to help get you back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO® of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Call Missy Burns at SERVPRO® of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks at (252)331-7889 today to get started!