Commercial Fire Damage Restoration
SERVPRO of Elizabeth City/Outer Banks team would like to share some facts and tips about high-rise apartment and condominium safety. First, check out this fact:
- According to the National Fire Protection Association, high-rise buildings are more likely to have sprinklers and fire alarm equipment than other non-high-rise buildings.
Follow these safety tips if you live in a high-rise or condo:
- Meet with your landlord or building manager to learn about the fire safety features in your building (fire alarms, sprinklers, voice communication procedures, evacuation plans and how to respond to an alarm).
- Know the locations of all available exit stairs from your floor in case the nearest one is blocked by fire or smoke.
- If there is a fire, pull the fire alarm on your way out to notify the fire department and your neighbors
- If the fire alarm sounds, feel the door before opening and close all doors behind you as you leave. If it is hot, use another way out.
- Use the stairs to get out. Typically you should not use the elevator unless directed by the fire department.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Fire and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Fire and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Commercial Fire Damage? Call Us Today – (252) 331-7889
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
SERVPRO of Elizabeth City / Outer Banks has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion. Learn more about SERVPRO of Elizabeth City / Outer Banks training and certifications.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Elizabeth City / Outer Banks can respond immediately to your commercial fire damage emergency regardless of the size or scope of the damage. We are part of a national network of over 2170 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale events and disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Elizabeth City
- Outer Banks
- Kitty Hawk
- Nags Head
- Kill Devil Hills